Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Labels, Pen Friends, and Smokers Cough

Me and the good Dr are hooking up tonight with SO Clear to pen some new imagineer misses ish, that lazy sod has no job so is just rolling around like a bohemian while some of us have to get the 9-5 grind on.
Met up with Newborn (beer & rap), Metroplois (Beggars), Jim (queensbridge), Dr syntax, So Clear and Wifey last night for a few pints. Metropolis has some next level evolution steeze going on, the man has no arm hair, bizarre, my arm hair used to get me served with booze when i was a youth.
As always i will spill the beans on how it goes tonight but i know Steve has the heat and a bit of healthy competition should give me and synners enough to get the flows rolling.
I'm off up Sheffield this weekend and it got me thinking about the south yorks remix me, Menace (hoodz), Doyen D and kid acne are supposed to be throwing down. I'm going to myspaz all involved and try and get everyone to get it done before the years out. I ought to ask ed first but last i heard everyone was down and had verses so we should hook it up.
My indie label rawcreation has been languid for som etime now since putting out a couple of 7's which were met with a decent reception. We have had a site ready to go live for months but all of us have been that pulled out with other projects and real life crap that we have let things slip a bit. I am endevouring to help the guvnor (one of the hardest working drummers in the biz) to get the site up and updated regularly as well as getting some new artwork up.
I just felll off the wagon this mornig too and smoked a cigarette at work, damn it was nice.

No comments: