Wednesday, November 15, 2006

NEW BLOG

What's new, well I spoke to Dr Syntax the other night about trying to get on the case with more imagineers tracks. We're endevouring to do 1 a week with Dj So Clear and send them off down to Brighton for the Sea dogs to finish off. I will be keeping a log of our progress in posts under the heading IMAGINEERS. Queensbridge will never be the same again since the rap powerhouse landed, went to see Stig and Newborn at the Beer & Rap Mansions. Hope they sort one out in London town soon, needs a real pub vibe though, in fact it needs a cheap ale vibe anyone with any ideas feel free to post them. I had a practice with Kid Acne last night in anticipation for a show at Jaguar Shoes tonight for the Adult Swim Launch Party. The new beats are off the meat rack for his next album, plus Chase is coming up too and we haven't hooked up proper since his wedding in the summer. I'm trying to sort out some recording time with So Clear to finish off a couple of tracks 'the jobless hiphopper' partly inspired by the situation I was in for the first 5 weeks in London. And Masters of Leisure on a Hines Beat, anyone who knows me knows I know how to relax just check me in the hammock on the patio in the summer comping the cats for the most comfortable looking.

Well better get on but I will try and keep this up to date.....

Peace

No comments: